With a number of exciting strategic projects underway, the iwi is on the hunt for a Strategic Projects Advisor.
The position is a two-year fixed term role, preferably based in Blenheim, but we are open to this position being Nelson based.
The primary purpose of the Strategic Projects Advisor is to work with the General Manager and other office staff to ensure that the iwi’s key projects are successfully planned and implemented and achieve their objectives within timeframe and budget.
Ideally the successful candidate will be a member of the iwi of Ngāti Apa ki te Rā Tō, or otherwise have knowledge of and experience in working with, iwi/Māori organisations. It will be expected that the successful candidate will have as many of the following skills/experience as is possible:
- Tertiary qualification/s
- Significant experience in managing or delivering projects/tasks, with appropriate methodology to ensure project delivery within agreed timelines
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Experience in working with, and to, budgets
- Experience in successfully identifying and securing external project funding
- Networks within Te Tauihu relevant to the role
- Attention to detail, diligence and honesty
Does this sound like you or someone you know? For a full job description and/or further information, please email General Manager Simon Karipa at firstname.lastname@example.org